• My Exhibition

    My idea is to educate all current college students, whether they are considered university or not, about student finance, careers within the creative industry and how they can step into the industry.  (see a more detailed description here)  I have done this through a website design, and added promotional material in order to lead my target audience to the website. Including this I have re-designed the faculty prospectus and run my new Identity idea for Kingsway through the prospectus and through each of the individual courses. In order to attract students to the open day and to start thinking about their creative future, I designed an invitation which inside included course information. My exhibition does not look as good as everyone else’s, but I only came up with the idea properly, properly two weeks ago, and stalled a lot with this and definitely did not really develop it as well as I should have.