• Setting up - Exhibition


    In order to show our final ideas in one of our Modules (Identity Design) we are to put together an exhibition which is 50% of our module grade… and so far, things are definitely not looking good for mine. I am starting to worry that I do not have enough for it. I had this plan in my head that I would make shelves, be able to cut my logos out on foam and have them on the wall, and have things hanging. Although I have been advised to not cut the logos out my as this take up a lot of time, I no longer have anything to go on the shelf, and the pieces I wanted to hang, do not look good at all. I want to work on the pieces today that I wanted to hang, and I am also going to design a poster. Hopefully I will have more of a clearer picture of how my exhibition will look then.