• Why I have no money...


    Me and Lorna decided to ‘pop’ into Hobbycraft after some coffee and cake yesterday. Obviously we had to buy everything that was completely unnecessary.
    Pro-Markers are now £3.99 though, so if you need to complete your collection, now is the time.
    We came across some printing mail stamps too, which will come in handy for my social Mail project, and the design of the pitching document. I am planning on creating this as a mail parcel piece, so this was a great find and they print perfectly too. We both came out with massive bags of stuff, and the total cost of everything made me decide at the till that I can no longer spend anything for a year, although it is all worth it. I have always been obsessed with buying lots of stationary equipment, this is all I asked for every birthday, my family thought I was weird to say the least…