• Snapshot Competition

    Snapshot of your Student Experience 2012: Submit a photo that captures a memory or experience whilst studying at the University of Chester...

     
    Entry Description: The best thing about university for me was about meeting the most amazing people, and close friends who I will stay in touch with forever.
    It was fresher’s week; a time to meet everyone on my course, and who I would be studying with for the next three years. Our first day involved a trip to Portmeirion and as I stepped off the coach I instantly grouped up with a couple of girls. Looking back then, who knew we would become completely inseparable for the next three years? They have been supportive throughout and we have shared so many happy memories. This was captured at our final degree show, and it was the last photograph taken of us together whilst in university.
     

     Students from the University of Chester, for more details on how to enter click here.