• University of Chester MA Show



    With less than a week to go before I start my Masters, on Thursday evening, being in Chester already I thought I would go in and check out the Masters of Arts showcase of work. Originally I thought this would be Design, Photography and Art, although later learnt the show this year was only displaying work of those from Fine Art. However, it was still awesome to see and some great things on show.
    Here is a few of my favourite picks from the show…


    I thought this handmade stitched type was really nice. Different sentences ranged across a number of handmade products; this included chairs, cushions and ironing boards.


     I really liked this door filled up with furniture. It initially reminded me of moving house and moving furniture from room to room, which can be stressful when the furniture is too big. 



    This is only my personal interpretation of the work having not had the opportunity on the evening to speak to any of the artist, although it is clear that the artists involved in the show did a great deal of work to get these results. Definitely worth checking out if you happen to be about in Chester.