• Working with Chester Performs

    Back in the summer  I was fortunate enough to be hired by Chester Performs as a freelance designer to produce all the promotional material for the Grosvenor Park Young Theatre production ‘I Was Once Adored’…



    After seeing a job advertised again calling out for Creative’s on the Creative Times website, I jumped straight for the opportunity again and got back in touch. Following an interview fortunately I got the role and I am very excited to be starting there on Wednesday. I will be working in collaboration with Artists, Art Directors, Directors and the rest of the team at Chester Performs.

    The project will involve creating a real but virtual “street”. Working with a number of Chester’s empty shops as pop-up venues, Rogues’ Galleries combine the best of Up the Wall and Screen Deva to create an interactive programme of performance and digital art, celebrating Chester’s history and heritage as a ‘shopping’ city.