• Visual Identity 'I Was Adored Once' #2




    I was hired by Chester Performs as a Freelance Graphic Designer to produce all the promotional material for the Grosvenor Park YoungTheatre production ‘I Was Once Adored’ this includes producing the main illustrated elements to style the theme of the production. 

    The work involved is to promote the production through a series of print and web designs; this includes designing the flyer, Poster, E Flyer and web banner. Following the meeting I had with the marketing intern I was required to work to quite a tight deadline and a restricted brief in terms of keeping to their brand guidelines, and the space available for the design elements.  Although; I was quite excited to work on this project and it was refreshing being able work on something new. It will be quite rewarding to see the printed flyers and posters around Chester, and the E-flyer being shared on their website and through social media including Facebook and Twitter.