• Initial Designs


    I have mentioned many times, that we had two weeks to form ideas and put together some designs for an exhibition piece. Although I realised I had not yet actually put up my initial design ideas, or explained what my idea is. My idea here is to give each department an individual colour, and to express the colour on walls and doors of the surrounding area. I also focused on the site way finding and the lack of signage on the campus, and how difficult it is for new people or visitors to navigate around the campus, so I therefore went with creating something similar to a floor map (and map app) The idea of the floor map was to have each individual key colour lead from reception to the individual department studios. This is just a small proportion of my visuals, and to make this clearer I demonstrated the design through the site map, showing the key colours. We now have until February to continue to form ideas, and I have a few more in mind...