• Screen Printing

    Last week me and David went in and did some screen printing. We had decided to use our original Rain Posters that we had designed for a D&AD brief to promote rain. David’s was much more complicated than mine, and involved (if I can remember eight colours and screens) I, however chose to stick with one colour to begin with.
    I was not completely happy with my outcome. In order to get my print I had used a photocopy, so it had lost some of the quality, but it was worthwhile learning how to do this process and this is something I can work on improving for next time.

    Want to see some more Rain Posters? Check out Lorna's and Alice's too! They're awesome. It's really nice to see how we all decided to approach this.

     

     [Below - The start of David's design]



     [Below - My design]