• Destination Rio



    This week I have been finalising the work for Destination Rio where here I have had the opportunity to design all of the advertising material for the challenge. This includes an A3 poster, A5 double sided flyer and a Zap Stand. You can see it has changed quite dramatically since my last blog post, where I was asked to add a hint of Rio to the design.

    I was up against another designer on this and after the time and effort I had put into this design, I am very pleased to announce that my design won the pitch and it is going to be seen across schools, colleges and universities.


    Destination Rio is a series of challenges for students, with the intention to turn £10 into a ticket to Brazil in 2013. Students can join in the fun and discover if they are an entrepreneur along the way. 


     A3 Poster


    A5 Double-sided Flyer